1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Research Link

Discussion in 'Radnorshire' started by Carla, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Carla

Carla LostCousins Star

I found this GENUKI page useful when I realised one of my ancestors went to stay in Comtyther, (Llansanffraid Cwmteuddwr) Radnorshire, married and had three children there before returning to Wiltshire.....

There are great links from the page :)

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  2. haitchdt

haitchdt LostCousins Star

I have a copy of Rock of Ages 275 years of Baptist Witness 1721-1996 detailing the ministers during those years for The Rock Baptist Church Radnorshire . Let me know if I can look someone up for you.

3. Carla

Carla LostCousins Star

Ooo thank you for that offer. I dont know why my relative was there but his occupation was a woodman! Anyway his name was William King and his wife was Mary Chedzoy. Their three children were Charlotte, William and Mary. It would be interesting to see if they are mentioned although i dont believe they were baptists.

4. haitchdt

I'm going away for a bit, but will have a look as soon as I'm back

5. haitchdt

Hi Carla, I've had a good look through this book, Rock of Ages and its only about Baptist Ministers in Radnorshore and their families, sorry I can't help with your family.