1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Family Tree Analyser - A new paradigm

Discussion in 'Family Tree Analyzer' started by Tomb, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Bob Spiers

Bob Spiers LostCousins Superstar

Experimenting and locating the file on my device, I right clicked on it found the file showing in Dropbox (old) so at some time and on another device seemingly saved to the cloud. However a right click gave the option to transfer to the current Dropbox, so I selected that and so now it appears my FTM files are indeed in the cloud, and perhaps my head with it...o_O

2. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

When I was talking about the cloud, I was talking about the gedcom file that you were trying to open in FTAnalyzer.

I had an issue where I had created a gedcom file (which saves to my OneDrive) and then immediately opened it in FTAnalyzer. Trouble was I was attempting to open the file from OneDrive before it had completely uploaded.

3. Bob Spiers

Bob Spiers LostCousins Superstar

So I got it right first time and so needn't have responded to atHinNZ after all. I get your point and possibly that may have been my reason for the failure to upload as well; too soon off the mark. Either way it seems to be OK but thanks for the update.

• Agree Agree x 1