1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Findmypast this weekend (Remembrance Day)

Discussion in 'Comments on the latest newsletter' started by peter, Nov 9, 2019.

1. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

Please note that whether you are a subscriber or not the Download button has disappeared, seemingly preventing you from downloading documents that you find.

You can use the Print Screen button (or similar) to take a screenshot, but the simplest solution is to go to the next page (where this is an option), as the Download button will miraculously reappear. Now go back to the page you started on, and it'll still be there.

2. lindy

lindy LostCousins Star

Thank you Peter, that works. I was confused last night. Currently I'm not getting the next page(s) to display but I can still flip back and the first page downloads fine.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1