1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Findmypast.co.uk subscription discount

Discussion in 'Comments on the latest newsletter' started by At home in NZ, Jul 17, 2019.

1. To quote in full, from the 16 Jul 2019 newsletter:
    a 30% discount on 3 month Plus or Pro subscription to Findmypast.co.uk is likely to be very attractive to a lot of readers.

Very attractive to me, so I clicked on the link and started a new subscription, I received a message to say my email address was already in use. Long story short, I am not eligible.

As I had thought and once again, this offer is only for NEW members.

My last subscription expired two and a half years ago, it would be nice if they could be a bit more lenient.

2. Bryman

Bryman LostCousins Megastar

Suggestion: create a new free email address and then use that to subscribe. I doubt that the check will be for your name rather than email address.

• Good tip Good tip x 2
  3. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

Sorry for any confusion - Findmypast did not originally indicate that this offer was for new subscribers only.

4. Thanks Peter, as my original comments indicate I'm almost sure their offers are only for new subscribers.
    As they say down this end of the world, no worries.