1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

How to upload

Discussion in 'Using the forum - advanced tips' started by GregS, Sep 29, 2018.

1. GregS

GregS LostCousins Member

I have a spreadsheet to upload (for the Ancestry DNA survey) but I can't work out how. The FAQ refers to "the Upload File button below the message box", but I cannot see such a button.

I am using Firefox 62.0.2 under Windows 10 Version 1803. I also tried disabling Adblocking and Tracking Protection on this site, but that made no difference.

I also tried using Microsoft Edge instead of Firefox, and that made no difference either.

I'd like to post a picture of my screen to help diagnosis, but I can't upload...

2. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

New Members cannot upload files - you need to be a Member. I have upgraded your account as you will be taking part in my DNA project - normally you would be upgraded automatically within 24 hours after posting your 5th message.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1