1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Not so much a question as a thank you for Peter

Discussion in 'Ask Peter' started by CarolB08, Jun 30, 2018.

1. CarolB08

CarolB08 LostCousins Member

On reading my issue of the newsletter this morning I decided to take advantage of the offer of 5 issues of the WDYTYA magazine and am now waiting with anticipation for my first issue which will be end of July. :D
    So thank you Peter for giving us the chance to do this, I tried to cut and paste the code first but it was not recognised so then I tried just typing it in lower case and it went through so that might be something for others to try if they get the same problem.
    A happy Lost Cousins member here :)