1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

What are trophy points?

Discussion in 'Ask Peter' started by CarolB08, Jun 12, 2018.

1. CarolB08

CarolB08 LostCousins Member

I am sorry to ask what is probably a daft question but what are trophy points? Nobody seems to have any not even Peter, so how do you obtain them and why do you obtain them? :confused:
    Also when do we become lost cousin stars, super stars and mega stars ? And are there any other levels to be attained and strive for ? :confused:
    Just curious so I have to ask or it will drive me nuts :D

• Great question Great question x 1
  2. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

Hi Carol, I think the trophy points are a function of the Forum Software, but I don't believe they are used.

Unfortunately I don't know the answer to how you attain the different levels, hopefully Peter can answer your question.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  3. Pauline

Pauline LostCousins Megastar

Isn’t is to do with your coupon code? We all have one at Lost Cousins and enter it here in our personal details. Our coupon code relates to how many folk we’ve entered on our My Ancestors page. So to become an LC star etc we need to enter more folk at Lost Cousins.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  4. Pauline

Pauline LostCousins Megastar

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  5. CarolB08

CarolB08 LostCousins Member

Ah, thank you Pauline that makes perfect sense :) time to have another push and enter more names methinks :D