1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Displaced persons camps web site

Discussion in 'Europe - More resources' started by CarolB08, Jun 8, 2018.

1. CarolB08

CarolB08 LostCousins Member

This is a web site I have known about for some time but have not visited for a while, well I took a look tonight and it has grown enormously, it covers slave labour camps, concentration camps, displaced persons camps in Poland, Germany, Austria, France, Italy.
    Also is full of really helpful information, addresses and help, it covers all Nationalities and religions and is a helpful place to begin researching if you have family who were involved in this way during WW2.
    http://www.dpcamps.org/index.html

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  2. Heather

Heather LostCousins Member

Thank you Carol for the link to this very interesting site which has heaps of information on it.

3. CarolB08

CarolB08 LostCousins Member

You are most welcome Heather I have found it so in the past and I am sure I will do again in the future.