1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

FMP.com.au discounts

Discussion in 'Comments on the latest newsletter' started by VTinOZ, Nov 24, 2017.

1. VTinOZ

VTinOZ Member

Hi Peter,
    As usual your offers arrived even before FMP's own notice of the black friday discounts, THANK YOU!
    There seems a problem with your link for the 75% discount on a 1 month sub though, both links are taking me to the 10% off 12 month sub page.

Regards, Vicki

2. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

Well spotted - now fixed. Though the 12 month offer is a better deal because it includes the 1939 Register, which the 1 month subscription doesn't, so maybe I was subconsciously pushing you in the right direction!

3. VTinOZ

VTinOZ Member

Thanks Peter, I'd love to use the 12 month option but my budget only loves the 1 month option... if they'd just allow the 12 months to be paid monthly rather than in a lump sum I'd have a sub all the the time!