1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

New Zealand War Records

Discussion in 'More New Zealand Resources' started by Emmyw, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Emmyw

Emmyw LostCousins Member

I don't know how you provide a 'link' to a particular site, but for the uninitiated, it may help to include a link to the Cenotaph site at the Auckland Museum.

2. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

Hi

You can find more information on linking here and general info in the FAQ.

Please contact me if you need some further help.

3. Emmyw

Emmyw LostCousins Member

Thanks Tim - I did manage to find the instructions later, and I think I got it right in the end.

4. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

Hi, Yes, I've now seen your other posts :)

Do you now want to add the link you were mentioning in your 1st post?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Emmyw

Emmyw LostCousins Member

Here is a link to the Auckland Museum for searching New Zealand War Records

Cenotaph

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  6. PaulC

PaulC LostCousins Member

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  7. Gillian

Gillian LostCousins Star

Many thanks - Emmy and Paul. The online cenotaph nicely complements the site originally linked by Paul Archives New Zealand

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1