1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Morton in Lockdown

Discussion in 'Comments on the latest newsletter' started by peter, Jun 28, 2020.

1. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

What do you think of Nathan Dylan Goodwin's interactive story - would you like to see more genealogical mysteries like this?

2. Margery

Margery LostCousins Member

Enjoyed the interactive aspect. It was a simple story but the bonus was having the links to the various research sites which would be of help to many, I'm sure.

3. Helen7

Helen7 LostCousins Superstar

Very enjoyable story, though it seems the 'interactive' part only governs the order in which the information is revealed. I agree with Margery that the links to the research sites are very interesting and helpful. I got a bit sidetracked into looking for more records of my grandfather who was injured in WW1, though I didn't find anything I didn't already have.

4. Margery

Margery LostCousins Member

So did I, Helen, though it was my father who was injured in WW1. I didn't find anything new either and I really think that I have now exhausted all avenues.

5. jorghes

jorghes LostCousins Superstar

It was definitely enjoyable... but I only got to Part 5!

6. sarah333

sarah333 Member

I enjoyed it, and it was nice that it included something different, ie the choice of how to continue the story yourself.