1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Topsham - Family Trees

Discussion in 'Devon' started by Emma, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Emma

Emma Member

Only of temporary interest but see Topsham-Museum as to their exhibition running from 27 March to 29 May called Topsham Family Exhibition which is based around 80 local family trees. Fortunately I am visiting the area within that time and look forward to seeing it with a view to compiling something similar for the Devon village I am researching.

2. Emma

Emma Member

Hope you have found it now?

3. Heilan Lass

Heilan Lass LostCousins Member

Yes - worked fine! It all looks very interesting so enjoy your visit.

4. linda

linda LostCousins Member

Emma, which Devon village are you researching? Is it Chudleigh by any chance?

5. Emma

Emma Member

Sorry Linda - no I'm afraid it's Kingston in the South Hams area of Devon. Visited there earlier in the week and walked the route the donkeys used to take with the crab pots down to the river. It's still fairly isolated and really beautiful.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1