1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Relatives who have died

Discussion in 'Key features of the LostCousins site' started by John Dancy, May 2, 2019.

1. John Dancy

John Dancy LostCousins Superstar

My 1911 relative has carefully added the details for the two of her children who had died, giving their full names and the length of their lives. Do I enter these ? and if I do, how ?

2. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

A few people made that mistake in 1911. Realistically it's unlikely to matter whether you enter them or not since anyone related to the dead children will also be related to the other members of the family - so I'd suggest leaving them out.

3. I had a brother who died when he was a year old, he is in my family tree because he is part of the family history and isn't that what family trees are all about?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

I think Peter was suggesting that you don't need to enter them on the Lost Cousins site.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Oh dear and I'm not even blonde...........