1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Convict brothers transported VDL -more information needed on one

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Bob Spiers, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Margery

Margery LostCousins Member

Congratulations, Bob. Will it be on line? If so, can you give us the link?

2. Bob Spiers

Bob Spiers LostCousins Superstar

Thanks Margery, will check out about online availability. I know Members can download copy from the Magazine but not sure about general availability. Will post when I know more.

3. Katie Bee

Katie Bee LostCousins Member

My friend joined The BMSGH at WDYTYA Live, so hopefully I will get to see the article.
    Please remind us again, nearer the time it is published.

Well done Bob it was a great bit of research, I enjoyed following the story.
    K

4. Bob Spiers

Thanks Katy and yes you (or your friend) as a Member will be able to read the article either in the Magazine (if not opted out receiving the published Magazine) or online in the Members only section. I will post when I know the Magazine is issued or its content available online.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  5. Katie Bee

Katie Bee LostCousins Member

Hi Bob,
    Just visited my friend and guess what was on the table?
    Yes - the BMSGH magazine, The Midland Ancestor. I had time to read it, what a lovely article you produced from all the information.
    It was very well constructed and easy to follow.
    Well done, I hope everyone else finds it as interesting as I did.
    K

6. Bob Spiers

So glad you enjoyed it Katie and for mentioning it on the Forum. I was rather pleased with the way it turned out myself.