1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

20 Free ScotlandsPeople credits

Discussion in 'Latest news' started by Mike, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Mike

Mike Member

If you already have an account, login and click the "Buy more credits" link

type "scotland" in the Voucher Code box and click "Use Voucher" button

Your credits will go up by 20. You don't need to buy any.

The offer code must be used before or on April 30, 2016. Your free credits will be added to your account, which will expire after one year or when they have been used up, whichever is the sooner.

More details including those for people without an account here http://www.scotlandnow.dailyrecord....age/find-your-scottish-ancestors-free-7658198

• Thanks! Thanks! x 5
  2. Gillian

Gillian LostCousins Star

Thank you very very much, Mike. That brings a ray of sunshine to this rather damp grey day. How did you find out about the extra credits?

3. Mike

Mike Member

Twitter of course :)
    I have a #genealogy column setup on Tweetdeck if that means anything to you!

4. Gillian

Gillian LostCousins Star

No, it doesn't. I'm not on Twitter. :(

5. Katie Bee

Katie Bee LostCousins Member

Thanks Mike, just remembered to register and claim my free credits.
    All went smoothly, thanks for posting the offer.