1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

My Ancestors beta: new sort option

Discussion in 'New or updated features' started by peter, May 17, 2015.

1. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

I've added a new sort option - sort by date of entry (most recent first).

2. peter

If you choose the more detailed, text-only, display (ie click Show more detail) it now shows the date and time of each entry. This may be useful if you've set yourself a target, eg "enter X relatives per month".

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Bryman

Bryman LostCousins Megastar

Possibly a more useful application for many members is to check that all discovered census details have been entered at Lost Cousins.
    Using the new sort sequence, I was easily able to see that I had not entered one whole family after I had updated several families in my own FHS. I was called away part way through making the updates and when I returned, I could not remember just how far I had completed.
    Thank you Peter.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  4. emjay

emjay LostCousins Member

I'll try again,but the time and date did not display yesterday

5. emjay

emjay LostCousins Member

OK now.

6. peter

Your ISP may have cached an earlier version of the page. Glad to see it's working for you now.