1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Are you a London Girl or Boy?.....

Discussion in 'London' started by Britjan, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Jacqueline

Jacqueline Moderator Staff Member

I got your reply, with photo, oh ye of little faith

2. Jacqueline

Jacqueline Moderator Staff Member

PS I am a moderator because no one else offered to take on London. I am not computer literate. I'm hoping Peter gets a better offer, in due course.

3. Gillian

Gillian LostCousins Star

I had exactly the same feeling of 'coming home' when I first visited my relatives in Ireland, which my great-grandfather left for Kent back in the mid-1830s.

4. Gillian

Gillian LostCousins Star

I would say your Australian, Margery.

5. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

Hi Colin, For newcomers to the Forum, there's a small time interval that you must wait before you can upload photos.

6. Gillian

Gillian LostCousins Star

Actually, I'd say YOU'RE Australian, Margery. :oops:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  7. BobP

BobP LostCousins Superstar

My father never anywhere but in Berkshire his entire life and it looks like i'm going the same way.
    Dad was born in Bisham, moved to Temple, where i was born, we then moved to Maidenhead, where he sadly died, and i now live in Newbury.
    Mum was born in Poplar in the East End and moved to Temple where she met Dad.
    Dad's Dad was also born in, and died in, Bisham.