1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Keys to the past - archaeological site

Discussion in 'More County Durham Resources' started by Liberty, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Liberty

Liberty LostCousins Megastar

http://www.keystothepast.info/Pages/home.aspx

"This site unlocks the archaeological secrets of County Durham and Northumberland by providing access to records of the archaeology and historic environment of these counties"
    Not the easiest site to navigate, but has local history, photographs of significant sites/buildings etc and historical maps

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  2. Katie Bee

Katie Bee LostCousins Member

Thanks Liberty, I had Keys to the Past bookmarked, but they have obviously changed the web address so I now get page not found!
    Thank you for posting, I have now updated my bookmarks.

I have found a few of my County Durham websites have moved since I last looked at them.
    I hope the ones we are posting do not change, or our posts will be quickly out of date.

3. Liberty

Liberty LostCousins Megastar

Constant vigilance, I fear!

• Agree Agree x 1