1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

The National Archives

Discussion in 'Roman Catholic ancestors' started by Jennie, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Jennie

Jennie LostCousins Member

The National Archives

After searching for free online Roman Catholic family history records I could only find a few actual records other than those on the well-known fee-paying family history sites and FamilySearch.

I opted for this concise guide. It can also be conveniently downloaded as a PDF.

2. Sinnsearan

Sinnsearan LostCousins Member

Which guide would that be?

3. Tony

Tony LostCousins Member

I assume Jennie means the guide linked to by her first line that says just "The National Archives". Try clicking on it.

4. Sinnsearan

Sinnsearan LostCousins Member

ha, thank you. I mistakenly thought that the TNA was the messages title. :-/ ooops!