1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

What's happening to Lost Cousins?

Discussion in 'Any questions?' started by At home in NZ, Feb 21, 2020.

1. There hasn't been a newsletter since 31 January, seems odd seeing as the competition closed shortly after.

There isn't much activity in this Forum and I haven't seen Peter participate in any of the discussions for what seems a while now.

Is Peter OK??

2. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

There were 4 newsletters in January and 3 in December (including one on Christmas Day) - so I thought I deserved a break. I wasn't intending to leave it this long, but there haven't been any urgent offers or nor any ground-breaking news to report. Instead I've been catching up on my reading, so there will be three or four book reviews in the next issue - probably out this weekend.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  3. Pauline

Pauline LostCousins Megastar

Good to know you are OK, Peter, and having a well earned break.

4. indeed you did. enjoy it while you can.

• Agree Agree x 1