1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Co-Curate

Discussion in 'More County Durham Resources' started by Liberty, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Liberty

Liberty LostCousins Megastar

New to me is Co-Curate which says on its website

'Co-Curate brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria.'

I am not sure how easy it is to search, and it may seem to offer more than it delivers at present; I stumbled on it as it had information on my great uncle who won the Military Cross in WW1. The page has the tag 'South Shields at War'.

2. Heather

Heather LostCousins Member

Thanks Liberty, really good site if you have an interest in County Durham, Northumberland, Tees Valley, Tyne & Wear and Cumbria. Easy to search with lots of information.

3. Liberty

Liberty LostCousins Megastar

Thanks for the feedback, Heather. You'll gather I hadn't looked very far into it, but I certainly have an interest in those geographical areas so I'll give it a go.

4. Joseph42

Joseph42 LostCousins Member

I checked out the site and was very pleased. Thanks for providing the link.