1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Missing Death Record

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Leona5329, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Leona5329

Leona5329 LostCousins Member

I know my grandfather (Ernest Ludwig KANNENBERG) died in Belfast of TB on 1 June 1926 yet I cannot find his death record on any site and so therefore I cannot send for a copy of it. Any advice please?

2. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

You can search the GRONI indexes here.

3. Leona5329

He is not on any index on any site that I can find - including the one you suggested. :(

4. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

I wouldn't have suggested that site if I hadn't already found him there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Leona5329

Thanks - I don't know why I missed it on this site. I think I might blame it on doing it late at night and putting the first name in the surname box and vice versa!